The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Monday, July 5, 2010

No Other on Sale at B&N

Just wanted to pass this on. Its usual price is $5.99, and it's on sale for $2.56. Don't know for how long. Most of you probably don't own a Nook, but B&N has free reading apps, just like Kindle, that you can download to your pc, iPhone, Blackberry, etc... . No Other is the acfw bookclub choice in September, so if you had planned on participating in the discussion this is an opportunity to get the book for a lot less.

Here's the link to the free apps:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/download-reader.asp?dltab=pc&cds2Pid=28709

And here's the link to the book:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/No-Other/Shawna-K-Williams/e/9781936000531/?itm=2&USRI=no+other

No comments:

Post a Comment


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)