The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wanna Win These! Plus More Stuff



It's not too late to get in on DBP's scavenger hunt. Prizes, including books, cookies, candy tins, canvas bags and gift certificates (ranging from $10-$50) will be given away through the 18th. These earrings (one of the prizes) are made with Swarovski Crystal so they catch light beautifully, but they aren't too photogenic unless you have a great camera.

Each question will lead you to another blog. You're about a week behind so you'll need to scroll down some of the posts to find the question. And remember, you must sign up at DBP Connections to participate.

I hope you had no problem finding the answer to the question that led you here. It's from one of my favorite stories, and was the inspiration for the name of my blog. But you gotta be more specific than Oldsmobile.

Now, here's my question for the scavenger hunt.
What were the two alternative titles for the Love Bites series?
I've tried to fix this three times now, but if a content warning sign comes up when you click on this link, I assure you, Jay's blog is safe to enter.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)