The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Desert Breeze is open for submissions again

Just wanted to let you guys know that Desert Breeze Publishing has reopened for submissions for releases in 2011.

Here's what they're looking for in the Inspirational category.

"We are actively seeking inspirational novels with a bit more real world flair. It's not always easy being a Christian, and we would like to see novels that express that."

Here's the link to their guidelines.

http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-template/policy/Page.bok


No comments:

Post a Comment


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)